Heckler & Koch SFP 9 L OR (Optik ready), 9mm
Ny lækker pistol der leveres med 2 x 15 skuds magasiner, hvide dot sigte, for og bag.
Denne lækre pistol er strikerfired.
Leveres inkl. original kuffert.
Original tekst fra fabrikanten:
SFP9 L OR | Optical Ready
The modern SFP9 Striker Fired Pistol is a fully pre-cocked system with single-action trigger in calibre 9 mm x 19. The pistol’s standard features include unique characteristics and innovative details. Patented charging supports at the rear of the slide simplify and assist charging without injury. The disassembly process requires no tools and guides the user through a mandatory course of action, offering maximum safety to prevent accidents. The weapon cannot be disassembled unless the magazine has been removed. Unlike comparable models of pistols, the weapon automatically de-cocks itself when disassembled. In addition, the trigger need not be pulled before disassembly. The magazine and ergonomics concept of the P30 were transferred to the new series of pistols. Not only does the SFP9 use P30 magazines, it also features interchangeable back straps and grip shells to provide a total of 27 individual grip shape combinations. Its excellent trigger characteristics promote maximum accuracy during rapid fire sequences. It is based on a well-balanced relationship between hand position, light trigger pull and short trigger travel and reset.
Equipment and individualisation possibilities of the SFP9 pistol family
Adapter plates for: Docter Sight III, Insight MRDS, Meopta MeoSight III, Vortex Viper, Vortex Venom, Burris Fastfire 3, Trijicon RMR, C-More STS 2 and Leupold DeltaPoint Pro
- Firing pin energy equivalent to that of hammer pistols
- Trigger, firing pin and disassembly safety
- Fully pre-cocked system
- „Special Forces“ SF-Trigger (20-25 N)
- Push Button magzine release
- Firing pin indicator on rear of slide
- Low hand position enables quick and accurate follow-up shots
- Ambidextrous operation for right and left-handed shooters (magazine and slide release)
- Patented exchangeable charging supports
- Ideal grip ergonomics
- Exchangeable back straps and patented grip shells (27 grip combinations) for ideal adaptation to all hand sizes
- No tools needed to strip to main assembly groups
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Sights with high-performance luminescent (non-radioactive) contrast points/bar
- Guaranteed to function with an additional accessory load on the Picatinny rail of up to 160 g
- Guaranteed and approved to function safely with all types of ammunition according to NATO, TR, C.I.P. and SAAMI
- Guaranteed to function with all types of ammunition according to NATO and TR
- Available in black
På lager: 1 på lager