Heckler & Koch HK45 Tactical V1, .45 ACP
Ny lækker pistol der leveres med 2 x 10 skuds magasiner, justerbart LPA bagerste sigte, hvide dot, for og bag.
Leveres inkl. original kuffert.
Original tekst fra fabrikanten:
Constructed for the US military based on the proven USP .45, our new HK45 and HK45 Compact models combine tried-and-tested characteristics with new features. The o-ring mounted at the front of the barrel minimises any barrel play. Our patented recoil system increases accuracy and service life – even under the toughest conditions. Interchangeable backstrap inserts and ambidextrous operating controls ensure an ergonomic and flexible design. The familiar combined safety and decocking lever from the USP and the other automatic safety devices ensure the highest level of safety.
HK45 Tactical: Model in calibre .45 ACP with external safety selector lever and extended sound suppressing barrel. Available trigger systems: SA/DA.
- Interchangeable backstrap inserts (S+M)
- Perfect ergonomics due to the interchangeable backstrap inserts
- Ambidextrous operating controls
- The grip angle corresponds to the M1911 models
- Minimised play between the barrel and the slide
- Fluting on the rear and front of the slide simplifies loading
- Open square notch rear sight with luminous contrast points (non-radioactive)
- Integrated MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- Cold hammer forged barrel made of high-strength steel with polygon profile
HK45 Tactical | Technical Data
HK45 Tactical – CAL. .45 ACP
General Calibre .45 ACP Operating principle Recoil-operated with modified Browning locking system Magazine capacity 10 rounds Sights 3-dot sight Dimensions Length approx. 221.00 mm Width approx. 39.0 mm Height approx. 144.0 mm Barrel length approx. 130 mm Sight radius approx. 168.0 mm Weight Weapon approx. 0.89 kg Magazine approx. 0.11 kg
På lager: 1 på lager